Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 am

(It's okay, we all make mistakes Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

(^^)
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Emmy was flung onto the dirt panting. Sweat came down her face making her hair stick to her face. She looked deep into his eyes apologizing, she felt bad for making her sister upset, but her feelings didn't change. She looked down at the lava and rested her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 pm

"So......what do you..... have to say..... for youself?"
He panted, his brow knitted together.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:49 pm

She shook her head no and sighed. She layed her head against the rock and sprawled her arms and legs out like she was making a Snow angel. Death Angel she thought giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Everret caught his breath and sat up.
"Well?!"
He growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Emmy tilted her head and stared at him, her long layers brushing aginst her eyelashes. She blinked repatedly and looked deep into his eyes.
"What do you want me to say? Sorry? If so then I have nothing to say."
She said folding her arms tightly around her chest, squeezing her arms against her.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Everret shook his head slowly and began his movement towards her. He stood up and pulled her up with him then pushed her back against an ashy tree. There was little room between them, he liked that.
"I want you to tell me why you hate your sister so much."
He said his sea green eyes veering a little greener as he leaned towards her, his nose brushing hers. But he didnt kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Emmy stared into his eyes wildly, her hair swaying in the breeze. She leaned closer her lips almost touching his, just barely brushing against his.
"I've told you everything I know. It's up to you to figure out the rest."
Her voice carried into his ear, mysterious and flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Everret pushed his lips th rest of the way. Still his were connected with hers. He was determinded to get better anwsers. He pulled away all to quickly, leaving her leaning in for more.
" One truthful anwser gets one kiss. The better the anwser, the longer and better the kiss."
He said a goofy smile covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Emmy smiled wildly, and crossed her arms around her body, just below her chest. She was tempting him, she watched him for a reaction. She slid closer to him slyly.
"A bribe eh?"
She whispered tempting him more.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Everret grabbed her wrist and pinned them against the tree.
" More like an agreement"
He said slyly, pushing her back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Emmy smiled, her eyes wild and flaming with pride. She smiled, the smile that made people melt under her will and let him pin her to the tree. She knew she wasn't going to give alot of answers and they were going to be hard to get out of her, but he was tempting her to spill the trueth...
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Everret smiled, his eyes flashing with authority.
"[color=red] What if I did this? [/red]"
He asked kissing her and moving his mouth in sync with hers, thenputting his cold hand under her shirt on her hips, sending goosebumbs to her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Emmy let him kiss her, she knew she shouldn't, but she just couldn't help herself. His hand crawled up her skirt and though she had cold chills, she found it attractive. She shook her head no and looked him strait in the eye.
"I'll never tell..."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Everret didnt let her finish her sentence. He kissed her fierecly, smashing his lips to hers. His hands gripped her hips even tighter. But it wouldnt hurt her. He pushed against her body, leaving no room for her to even breath. He felt her gasp underneath him, and only pushed harder. When he pulled away, he was out of breathe.
" You could give me anwsers, or I could leave."
He threatened her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Emmy looked at him, her eyes wide and she felt herself gasp. She pulled her dress down and looked at him in shock, but was locked under his thick green eyes and sighed.
"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Everret twirled one of her locks of hair around his fingers.
" How did you die? "
He asked his sea glass green eyes locking her reddy brown ones in place.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

She sighed and looked up into his eyes.
"When Gabi died my parents got mad at me and... hired someone to kill me... "
She said painfully, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

He kissed her tenderly as promised.
"Im so sorry. Why would they do that?"
He asked twining his fingers with hers.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Emmy shrugged and looked up at the stars, twinkling in the never changing night sky.
"They were going to sell Gabi, but when she died they couldn't and I'm to ugly to sell. They were so angery... they... um.... killed me..."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Everret kissed her again.
"I'd buy you."
He said quietly.
"Why were they selling you?"
He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 pm

She shook her head and sighed.
"They liked me, they would never sell me... but you see my family need the money, so they were going to sell Gabi to Africa, or Ukraine or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 am

He kissed her lightly. She had been through so much.
" Then why would they kill you? "
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 am

Emmy tilted her head to the side and thought for a second.
"I over heard them talking about sending my body over to London for doctors to work on it. Experiment on it. Something between those lines. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next