Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Emmy sat on a warm rock, the lava reaching for it. Waves of lava bubbled and sizzled keeping Emmy's mind wandering. Her head was throbbing with thoughts crashing into her mind like the lava did to the rocks. She missed the comfort of her twin near her, correcting her quirks. Emmy sighed and tossed her dark hair behind her shoulders and looked up a the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Everrett woke from a nap, and stretched his magnificent black wings. It was a perfect night to go flying, so her went to his window and jumped. He soared through the sky, think of somewhere to go. He could go see Gabi. He decided that was what he should do and he took to the portals. On the way there he saw a girl sitting on the rocks. He thought she was stuck and the only polite thing to do was help her out.
"Hello."
He said when he landed behind her. He had on a pair of darkwash jeans, a white button up t-shirt and no shoes.
"Stuck?"
He asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Emmy looked up, half her dark hair up and out of her eyes. She was wearing a thin, black, short dress, the dark version of Gabi's light pink dress. She turned around, the same hight, the same face, and the same peircing look in her eyes. Emmy had the same crinkley smile, she stretched her dark strong wings. I'm fine! she snapped a darker, meaner voice than Gabi, but very similar. She looked up at a tall dark, mysterious, very cute guy and wished she hadn't said that.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 pm

"Gabi?"
He asked whispering. It wasnt Gabi. This girl was a dark and fierce and hard unlike Gabi who was light and sweet and soft. It was like a Demon version of her.
"Oh, well then what are you doing here all alone?"
He asked spreading his own dark wings. He stood at least two heads taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Emmy flinched when she heard her twins name. She looked at her small size 5 bare feet. "I just came out here to think.." she said her voice as sweet as she could make it. She felt bad for being so snappy at him earlier. She had a dark complection so her rosey cheecks couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 pm

" Intresting "
He said sticking his hands in his pockets.
'' May I ask about what? "
Everrett said.

Last edited by Lily~Rose~Everret on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Emmy sighed and leaned back on her heals.
"My.. my uhh... my twin..."
Emmy said looking down at the lava, you could tell she felt awkward talking about this.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm

" Gabi? "
He asked castiously. He knew Gabi. Gabi was his girl. It was very doubtful that his sister knew. She was just as pretty as Gabi, maybe a little less pretty? He pressured her to talk about her sister almost. He always tried to get anyone to tell him anything about the angel he was invlolved with.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

She looked down at her feet, they were dirty from rocks. She sighed, wondering how he knew her name. Emmy really didn't care about Gabi, Gabi was always so pretty, her hair was blonde and beautiful, her eyes were blue and sweet, and her face was perfect as where Emmy's nose was farther out, and so were here eyes.
"Gabi, is so perfect and to think my parents loved me better. I just don't get it..."
She said her voice mean toward her "perfect" sister. Emmy hated Gabi, with all her body.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Everret saw the girls hostility and grabbed her forearm
"You dont have to hate her. You could be sisters. Act like real sisters I mean."
He said his sea green eyes searching for a yes from Emmy's reddish brown ones.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Emmy laughed and sighed. She retied her hair to the top of her head. He really didn't get it did he?
"You wouldn't understand.."
Emmy said pretending to be sad, because Gabi tried to be nice, but Emmy was to jelous to care. She knew that it was wrong, but it felt right to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 pm

" do you hate her because shes beautiful and perfect?"
He asked her suddenly as though he were a child asking his mother something. He looked wistfully into her eyes.
" Because thats what your eyes are scream."
He said closing the space inbetween them in one swift step.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Emmy stepped even closer to him, her dress brushing up aginst him. She looked up at him her dark red eyes flaming with anger and fake sadness.
"She's the jelous one, she wanted to kill herself, so she hired a man to kill her so she could blame it on me. She hates me, my parents, and my friends. She may seem nice, but don't trust her. I know I did..."
Emmy lied and looked away and pretend to wipe a fake tear off her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Everrets eyes searched her plainly for a moment, then he threw his head back and laughed at her. He grabbed her hips harshly and pulled her to him. His smile turned into a grimace.
" You are a very bad liar."
He growled at her, then shoved her away violently in disgust.
" I know you sister did none of those things, you attention hog."
He hissed at her then went to sit on the rock. He put his hands over his face then ran them through his wavey black hair.

Last edited by Lily~Rose~Everret on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Emmy's face became red and she felt the laving burning her legs from where he puched her down, but it didnt bother her. She was to busy trying to ignore the big burning gap in her heart. She jumped up and flew away her wings beating fast to motion, so she could be all alone before she started crying. She hated people seeing her weakness. Emmy wiped her blurry eyes and flew higher. She knew he was right, but she couldn't stand how everyone loved Gabi better.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Everret saw Emmy fly away. He hissed and flew after her.
" Whats you issue!?"
He screamed at her, his larger wings gaining more speed. He could almost reach her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Emmy ignored him and kept flying, she knew she should apologize. She turned around her eyes, red and puffy.
" You obviously care more about her to care!"
She snapped sadly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

Lily~Rose~Everret wrote:
... '' I know you sister did none of those things, you attention whore. ...''

(None of that. )
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:51 pm

(sorry, i didnt know it was offensive, my mom lets me say it soo yeah. ill take it off.)

Everret flew faster.
"Well, I sure would like to make her life and your life easier so mayhbe you should tell me so we can get this resolved!"
He said flying as fast as his raven wings would take him. He grabbed her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Emmy sighed and shrugged. She didn't want to talk about it. She tried to fly away, but he had grabbed her ankle holding her back. Emmy tried to fly, but that didn't work either.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:01 am

Everret sighed to himself. No more striff. He had her and now Gabi would be happier too. He reached his other arm and grabbed her knee.
"If you would just tell me, we could make this alot easier!"
He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 am

Emmy shook her leg free. She knew she was being a jerk, but didn't seem to care.
"Tell you what?"
She hissed turning back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Everret gritted his teeth
"Why you hate your sister so much."
He said plainly at her. He knew he was being a pushy jerk but he wanted to know, he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm

She shrugged and looked down on the things she was flying over. She saw lava, rocks, rocks, and some more lava.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Everret growled. He gave one giant push with his wings and grabbed her below the chest. His weigh combined with hers made an uneven balance. They tumbled to the ground, narrowly missing some lava. They hit some rocks. Everrets jeans caught on fire.
"Look, you dont need to be so jealous of her. You are just as pretty, you are he twin indeed. And your just as powerful. Why dont you just admit that to yourself and stop hating her some much. It consumes to much of your time."
He said flipping her softly off of him. He was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)   The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ( Emmy and Everret only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next