Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to Danielle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Rose laughed -something like a silver bell. That was even rarer than her smile. Only humans could drag it out of her, and even then it was rare.
"It will switch to your mood. Its a very accurate mood necklace I guess you could say. Where do you think humans got the idea? Angels of course. Guardian Angels."
She said sitting on the floor, crisscross applesauce.

(XD applesauce)
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 pm

"What does black mean?" Danielle asked.

Scarlet, who had been hanging upsidedown in a dead tree, sensed a difference in Danielles mood. Curous, whe appeared in Danielles room, behind the angel.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Rose tapped a finger on her chin then snapped.
"It means your calm."
She said shaking her head. She felt the air change though, a little icier. She turned around.
"Scarlet?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Danielle smiled.

"Who else would I be?" Scarlet asked icely.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Rose snorted.
"I dont know? A ghost from the past? A figmint of my imagination?"
She asked, ticking off more options on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Scarlet hissed deep in her throat. "Enough." she hissed. "How powerful are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Rose tapped her chin, then drew her dagger. It was very small but she closed her eyes and sudenly it was two feet long and 6 inches wide. She nodded. Then she turned it back into a dagger and dropped it on the floor. She closed her eyes and a sigh escapped her. She feel to the floor, and became a deer. But before anyone could say anything, she stomped her foot, and a bubble of water came around her. She turned it into ice, and shot splintes out of the middle. They slammed into the wall. Then the water started boiling, and evaporated. Then she turned back into Rose. She smiled and rubbed a crystal aound her neck. A greyish form came to view. It wa sher pet cat, Gwendolyn. But Gwendolyn grew bigger and bigger, and suddenly she was a tiger. She roared and clawed the wall, leaving a big gapping hole in it. Rose scolded and Gwendolyn turned into a ferret and jumped onto her shoulders.
"Sorry, about the um hole. Sometimes, I get carried away. But does that anwser you question?"
She said rubbing her arm, Gwen layed around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Scarlet glanced at the wall and it fixed itself. "No problem." she said. She looked at Danielle. "Where is Sapphire?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 pm

"Sapphire?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 pm

At the sound of her name, Sapphire ran into the room, with Spirit right behind her. "Sapphire, black panther." Danielle said, pointing at the black shecat, "And Spirit, silver wolf." she said, pointing at the wolf. They both padded over and tood on each of Danielles sides.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Gwendolyn shifted shapes into a leapord, mid air as she jumped off Rose's shoulders, and landed infront of the two other animals. She gave a non threatening purr as a hello.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Spirit didnt move. Sapphire, growled, flashing her teeth, her pelt wavoring between real and shadow.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Gwen showed no intrest in them, but shifted into a ferret, her favorite form and went back to her own when she called.
"No need for an fight, right?"
She said slightly.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Sapphire calmed a little, although her pelt did not go back to normal. "For now.." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Rose narrowed her eyes, then opened them wider again.
"So, how did you die?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Danielles throat tightened and she glanced at Scarlet, then Radell. "House fire." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Rose nodded, not fased at all. She was laways hearing stories of how someone died. And to her it was the begninning of a new life, not the end.
"I took a bullet for my friend."
She said straightly, petting Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Danielles eyes widened and she stared at Radell, then Scarlet, who was bth shaking their heads like crazy. "Sad way to die." she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Rose growled at her.
"He was my best friend. I was in love with him."
She said sadly, bending her head to whisper in Gwen's ear. A tear slipped into her fur.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:26 am

"Did...you ever find who shot at him?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Rose shook her head.
"No one shot him but someone shot me. Because I got in the way. We had been walking home from school. It was horrible. So much blood. And I never got to tell him how I feel, I mean felt. But no, I never found out who was trying to shot him."
She said in a hoarse voice, fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 am

"Hm..." Scarlet said, "Was this boy blonde?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Rose looked up at her.
"Jay? Yes, Jay was blond. Blond with blue eyes."
She said.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Scarlet smiled, but turned to try to hide it. "Interesting." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Rose let her head fall, then gave a slight hiss.
" Why, what intrest was it to you?"
She asked, grabbing a handful of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Danielle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next