Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to Danielle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Talking to Danielle Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Rose walked up to the Dream Pool. There was beautiful trees and flowers and plants surronding it. Everything seemed quiet. Rose yanked a pink crystal off her neck and let the tip touch the water. It automatically lit up and sent a pink ripple throughout the water, coloring the surface pink around it. When the ripple ended she dropped the crystal, planning on a long trip to see Danielle. When she was sure the crystal had settled at the bottom she called out in a clear crystal voice.
"Danielle."
Then waited. Faces past by so fast you could make them out. The water rippled. Suddenly it stopped and Danielles halo of black hair showed. Something tugged at Rose's heart when she looked at her friend. She let it pass then back away from the water a little bit. Two graceful steps and she jumped into the pool. When she surfaced though she wasnt in the perfect heaven. She was in Danielles room, with her and her brother.
"Danielle"
She whispered, knowing only Danielle could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Danielle stiffened, but it was Radell who turned first, putting Danielle behind him. "Who are you?" he asked, his eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Rose looked at Radell, eyes sparkling. She radiated sparkle. Her pink eyes did, her pink hair did, her pale skin did. She unfolded her large dove white wings and sat on the floor, legs crossed.
"Im Rose Valkyrie. Danielle's Guardian Angel. One and only."
She said a dazzling smile covering her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Danielle looked over Radells shoulder. "Great." she said, "now I have a demon AND an angel."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Rose stood and circled her.
"A demon you say?"
She asked her not tking her eye off Radell.
"Who is this demon?"
She asked Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Radells eyes watched her every move. "She doesnt have to tell you." he said, "What are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Rose sat on the floor again locking eyes with Radell, a beautiful, rare smile crept to her lips. Rose didnt smile much, and when she did, it was breath taking. She had the slightest dimples, but they were there. Her pink lips curved ever so seductivly, and her cheeks outlined her eyes, making them pinker and bigger. Doe eyes.
"I am Danielle's Guardian Angel. She me and you Radell we're not to different. Its both of our jobs to make sure no harm comes to Danielle."
She said her smile still there. She was amused. Radell looked very mad.
"What reason do I have to come and hurt her"
She asked picking up a piece of paper.
"Ouch."
She said her eyes turning yellow, a drop of rich golden liquid dripped on the floor.

Last edited by Lily~Rose~Everret on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 pm

(Don't powerplay Lily )
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Radell didnt move. "Does it matter?" he asked. "I don't believe she needs anyone else protecting her."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Rose's smile faded.
"Oh really? What if, so to say, a demon or hellhound came to earth in a war against the Angels and you were hurt. Who would protect her then. And anyways, you cant fight off demon or angel power, only a single hexed arrow from a demon could kill you. Because you are a soft human. If I were to guard Danielle, then well, I could defend her with angel power. Very magical stuff indeed. Im here to work with you two. Not be against you. I only want to protect Danielle. Ive wanted it ever sense I died. And now that I finally have been assigned a human, you want to take it all away from me. I waited hundreds of years for this! I could be back in heaven not caring about you at all. But no im away from that perfect place , down here barganing with the likes of you."
She wailed tears forming in her eyes. This wasnt how she planned it. Everyone said humans awed angels. Like they were some prophet. But now here was this flesh thing, trying to tear her angels wings off.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

"Radells not the only one you have to get on your side."Danielle said. "You also have to get Scarlet on your side too."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Rose's eyes cleared instantly.
"Who. Is. Scarlet."
She demanded grabbing Radell's shoulders softly. Her eyes were wide, and she starred intensly at the boy who was so much taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Radell jerked Rose off as Danielle said, "My demon."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

OCC: Its Rose right now.

IC: Rose starred at her.
"Oh Great Sun! A demon? Why do you have a demon. They are hell bent on killing people. I know a demon who sucks angel blood."
She said quietly and sat on the floor.
"So you approve of here having a demon and not an angel?"
She asked Radell her eyes slighted now.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 pm

"Scarlet protects Danielle better then me and our animals combined. "Radell said.

"Scarlet same to me when I was put in the foster home." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 pm

"Oh really. Well thats nice. I guess I'll go now?"
She asked sadly a tear slipping her eye.
"Oh and if I am leaving forever yourll need this."
She said handing her the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Danielle looked at Radell and he finally sighed. "Stay, please. Another person watching over Danielle, the better."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Rose shifted her gaze to Radell. Her smile, a very rare thing, found itself onto her mouth.
"Really?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm

"yes." Radell. "But remember, you need to convince Scarlet too"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 am

Rose's smile faded as soon as it had come.
"about that, why do you have a demon. Just the other day on the battlefield, there waere demons shooting humans. And the human shooting the demons. But the angels are on the humans side. I dont know who Scarlet is, but she seems a little shady to me."
She said giving Danielle and Radell a slap of reality.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

"When my parents died, I died too." Danielle said. "i think the word for it is Shadowkissed. Scarlet is the part of my soul that didnt come back."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Rose shook her head yes.
"Well, then I guess i have to make friends with Scarlet. Whats she like?"
She asked, sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm

"She is me." Danielle said, smiling icely. "On my good days."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Rose nodded again and bit one of her fingernails.
"You'll need this."
She said giving Danielle a pink crystal.
"Oh and I guess Radell wants one?"
She said handing the boy a crystal.
"When you want to meet with me, just drop the crystal in some water. And I will appear. If I can. Sometimes i'm on the battlefields, healing people up."
She said rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm

(this is gonna be strange..but i dont think the color pink goes with Danielles outfit..)

Danielle nodded and took the crystal. Once it touched her neck, the crystal, normally pink, turned to Black. "uh.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Danielle   Talking to Danielle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Danielle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next