Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Gabi untied her hair and retied it on the top of her head. Two long strands hung in her perfect face. Can he hear me? she thought stratching her wings. "What do you mean Seth might want me?" she said her voice fired, her tone a little hurt. She couldn't belive she was falling for hims more or less a demon! She sighed and looked up at Everret, and felt weird, he was so much taller than her, and she felt awkward. Of corse she was only 13 and he was atleast 2 years older than her. Why did he take me here? she thought looking right at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Everrett looked at her.
"Maybe he needs a pretty little bride."
He said harshly. She needed to be scared. Maybe then she would run. Everrett knew he would never be the one to end things between them. He grabbed her arm softly. Her skin was as soft as feather down and warm. He found comfort in the shock of electricity running between them. He felt bad for the words earlier. He leaned forward and touched her head with his.
"Im sorry. Thats not really the reason why your here. I cant tell you, but I can show you."
He said his voice strained.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Gabi stared into his eyes intensly, and blinked a couple of times showing off her big dark lashes touching her eyes brows. His warm hand on her small, muscular arm. "Okay" she said her voice not scared, neither were her eyes. Gabi trusted him, her body movement showed it, her eyes did too.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Everret closed his tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and ran his fingers gingerly over her soft lips. Then he seemed to pull back.
"Sorry, you just remind me of someone I use to know. Her name was Shimmer."
He said sadly. He closed his eyes and his voice came out in a ragged whisper. Her leaned forward again and stopped inches from her face.
"Dont trust me."
He said and kissed her. It was warm and affectionate and not forced. But little did Gabi know that this was the beginning of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Gabi put her arms around him and closed her eyes. Her mind was racing, her heart was pounding, Gabi didn't realised she was locked under his thick sweet spell.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Everrett had Gabi right were he wanted her. He pulled the girl to him, leaving no room between their bodies. He kissed her fiercely now, down her cheek, then to her neck. There he found the spot he wanted.
"I told you not to trust me."
He said holding her tightly. She wouldnt be able to escape now. His fangs roduced and he rubbed his tounge over the familiar points. He kissed the girl one last time on the neck, the buried his fangs in her neck. His worl exploded and he was somewhere else. With her. Her was Gabi. There where somewhere else together in a world were it didnt matter. He wasnt back in the cave sucking her blood. He was in her soul, peering into her life. But he threw up a veil of mist and danger from his own, keeping her at bay. He didnt need her in his dark past.
"This has never happened before."
He said knowing somewhere she would get the message.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Gabi gasped as she felt a sharp, pinch like feeling, on her neck. The last words she heard was "This has never happened before....." in her ear before she fell limp in his big muscular arms. Then she was sucked into a world of dreams, her dark past, her dark death. He was there, every where, he was the one defending her, the one who called the cops when she was stabbed, the one. Gabi felt his arms around her and she felt safe, she saw his dark eyes shining in the starlight. He was the one hugging her when she was sad, wiping away her tears, listening when no one else would. Gabi felt her feet tingle, the feeling she felt when she liked someone. She tried to push the feeling away, but it kept coming back, stronger each time. He was there. He was Everret.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Everrett back away from the attention. He had always been a loner and he didnt know what this meant. When Gabi went limp in his arms, he panicked. He retracted his fangs and flew from the cave. He reached the garden and placed Gabi on a marble bench. He pulled out a piece of paper and pen.

Gabi,
I told you not to trust me. Be mine?
Everrett
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Gabi woke up, her neck ached and her head hurt. She looked around but found a note on her flat stomach. She read it and held it against her heart. Yes... she thought, even though he was far away she knew he could here her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the gardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Areas of Heaven, Hell, and Earth :: Heaven :: Cloud territory-
Jump to: