Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Aaron flitted around the cloud gardens, from time to time taking a silver apple and eating it, pondering.
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Gabi appeared next to a patch of huge golden pumpkins. Gabi picked up a small pumpking and tossed it inn the air. Her cheeks were red and rosey from the cold, her eyes were big and blue, and her hair was slightly tossed and wavey. After playing the the pumkin a while Gabi realised Aaron was near her chopping on silver apples. She walked over to him quietly seeing if he could hear her. After not being noticed for about two minutes she gave up and decided to see what he was up to. 'Hi." she said appearing next to him.

Last edited by Gabi~Emmy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Rose lay mindlessly in a marble bench in the garden. She pulled a thornless golden rose from a bush and smelled it then sadly plucked the petals away. The last petal left was perfect. Soft and supple. She plucked it and held on her fingertips, then rubbed it against her pale pink cheek. She was sure that things would only get worse from here. She was worried about Fallyn. She had also made herself a promise. She was going to kill the demon boy who got away. He was to cunning, and also she was sure it would ruin the other demon girls life. She also wanted to get rid of the hollow feeling that produced in her chest when she had locked eyes with him. An apple core suddenly fell and hit her smack in the forhead.
"Ow!"
She said rubbing a now red circle on her pretty face. She looked up to see Aaron flying around. His handsome face had a thinking look on it. The expression was set in stone, never changing. Whats he thinking about? she wondered. She decided she would go find out. Spreading her own dove white wings she leaped into the air and flew over to him tappin him on the shoulder.
"Aaron, it there something bothering you?"
She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Gabi looked up at Rose and saw her red circle. Gabi felt herself gasp when she saw the mark. She lifted up her soft, small, hand, but quickly put it down not trying to freak her out. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice thick and sweet like honey. She felt herself get red like a supple rose, when she realised she was talking to Aaron. She looked away quickly avoiding awkward eye contact and picked up a plump juicy silver apple and took a big juicy bite. She felt silver juicy sliding down her cheeck and quickly wiped it away. Gabi looked for something else to do and saw the tree that held the silver apples and flew up to grab an apple at the top. Once Gabi was atleast 29 feet off the ground she stepped on a thick branch and sat down. She swung her feet and rested her head on the trunk. She looked down at the fluffly clouds and Rose and Aaron talking and felt awkward.

Last edited by Gabi~Emmy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Rose looked at Gabi. Her han reached towards her face, then feel away. The tender looking girl plucked an apple and took a bite. Rose gave her a sideways glance. Gabi flew up into a tree, and Rose sighed.
"Just fine thanks"
She whispered and turned back to Aaron, expecting his anwser.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Aaron looked over and shrugged. "Not much, just anything. "
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Rose looked back at him, reaching a hand to touch his shoulders.
"Are you sure? Im almost certain theres something clouding your mind."
She said.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Well this isn't awkward Gabi thought to herself and sighed. She looked for some way to get down avoiding anything awkward, she thought of nothing. Seeing no other choice Gabi grabbed for a big apple, twice the size of the others and shinier too! Gabi stared at it with awe and decided to pick it. She reached for the apple slowly to avoide falling, even though she could fly. Every so polietly grabbed the apple, giving it a slight pull. It didnt budge and she thought of a way she got apples tough to pick. She reached of the stem and she put her small finger on it a thorn poked her fingure, drawing what looked like gold blood. (( I thought since angels are like the better ones there "blood" could be gold and demons black))" Crap!" she mumbled under her breath, as a small drop of blood fell off her fingure onto Rose's forhead.

Last edited by Gabi~Emmy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Rose looked up to were the drop of honey golden blood had fallen from.
"Great Sun. What has happened?"
She looked up to see Gabi fumbling with her finger.
"Are you ok darling?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Gabi looked down at Rose "I'm fine!" she said in her sing song voice. Her face didn't show that, for her eyes were pained and she was biting her lip." Don't worry about me" she mumbled mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Lily nodded at her and looked back to Aaron. All the while though, Gabi was being watched.....
(DUN DUN DAHHHH)

Everret sat in the silver apple tree unnoticed, stalking his prey like an animal. He was caculating just were to jump and grab the girl they called Gabi, before she would scream and the other angels would notice. He breathed steadily and bunched his leg muscles up and pounce on Gabi like a cat on a mouse. He flew gracefully through the airand landed right behind Gabi soundlessly. He wrapped a warm hand around her mouth and held her wings at the base. Everret leaned forward as he dragged her into the shadows of the tree and whispered into her ear.
"Dont struggle or we will both get caught. And I really, really dont want that."
He said his fangs producing. She was such a pretty girl. Everret was being gentle with her. He really wanted no harm to come to her. He didnt care about himself. It would be better if he was dead.
"Your a very beautiful girl. I really am glad I chose you."
He said talking sweetly to her. He pecked a kiss on her cheek and began to climb down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm

((Well Snap-crackle-pop!))
Gabi felt herself stiffen when she heard breathing behind her. She wanted to look to see who it was when he grabbed her. She felt his warm hand over her red moist mouth, his hand on her fluffy, tossed snow white wings. Her hair was tangled and tied loosely on the top of her head, strands falling franticly. Who is this, why me? Gabi thought her mind racing. The way he held her, like he was afraid to harm her startled her. When she heard his sly voice in her ear, her brain raked for a logic answer. She couldn't produce a sound, for she was to startled. All she could do was let him capture her, steal her, take her away. When she figured he would probably harm her she felt hot stinging tears come to her sky blue eyes. It was like her death all over again. Poor Gabi had been walking home from a friends house when she was taken, stripped, tortured, then stabbed five times in the chest. Gabi figured Rose and Aaron would notice her absence, but they continued talking, why didn't they notice her? Gabi felt a warm tear run down her cold, soft, blemish free face. Then she felt his kiss against her cheeck and her mind screamed with confusion. This was all to much for her to handle, in such a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Rose looked back to where Gabi had been to find her gone. SHe was sure the angel had gone to brush her hair or something.

Everret felt a wet tear roll down the beautiful angels cheek. His throat constricted. This is why he hadnt chosen to be an angel. Whatever greater force that wanted to world a better place had made Everret the way he was. Everret had been a good boy, the best. Despite that by the time of his birth, he had to have animal blood to survive. He dared not fed from a person. Now he had to fed from a person. An angel none the less. He took to the portal, the girl wrapped in his arms now his hand away from her mouth and a protective hand on her wings. No one could hear her scream out here.
"What is your name, Goddess?"
He asked. This girl was so beautiful and it was all he could do could contain himself. He really didnt want to fed from her.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Gabi felt his arm around her and she felt herself getting more stiff. She felt his warm thick breath and his sly sleek voice in her ear. Any other girl would have broken down and given up head over heals, not this girl. Gabi wasn't affected by his charm for she hated him right now for capturing her. "Why do you want to know?" She snapped, her honey sweet voice not as sweet but still enchanting. She felt his grip get tighter and felt weird. Why had he gone so far to capture her? "Where are we going?" She asked her voice not giving away how nervous she was. She wanted to push him away and fly away as fast as her wings could take her. She knew she couldn't, she knew he could catch her.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Everret looked at the girl with the crystal blue eyes, with his own sea green ones.
"I want to know the name of the most beautiful girl I have ever had to the pleasure to lay eyes on."
He said hurt at her snappiness. He loosened his grip on her wings and flew farther into the cloud territory. Where ever her touched her it sent little tingles into his arms that shot up his shoulders. The girl was like a static shock. So pleasurable but so shocking.
"We are going somewhere that you will see when we get there, Princess."
He said to her, his black hair falling into his eyes. The sun hit his face and the cute little freckles that showed despite his taned skin, seemed to sparke mischivioulsly.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Gabi knew she should be flattered, but she wasn't. She rolled her sparkley blue eyes. Her face was hard and she didn't answer his question, but when she realised she hurt his feelings with her voice, her face softened. "Will you please hold me somewhere else, your hunting my wings. She said her voice sweet like honey again. She looked up at him taking in his dimples, his big goofy grin, and his sparkley eyes. She found herself loosening and locked into his green eyes. She shook her head clear and looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Everret let go of her wings automatically and wrapped an arm around a waist then continued to fly on.
"Better?"
He asked her his voice strained as he saw a vein in her neck. He quickly averted his eyes, only to catch hers. He seemed drawn to them. He suddenly found it. A nice cave carved in white marble. He smiled and slid into the nicely dark cave.
"This is were we were suppose to come"
He said going deeper and deeper into the cave till he was sure they were far away from anyone. Then he sat the angel on the floor and closed his eyes. He imagined a golden light seeping from him to light the room. And so it did. When he opened his thickly lashed eyes it was birght inside the cave. He looked down at Gabi. There was a black smudge on her face. He reached over to wipe it off, and got closer. Lightning bolts shot up his arm. Was she not feeling this? His face was inches from hers and he starred intently at her lips.
"I just, I meant to tell you why you here but i can-"
His voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Gabi felt his thick arm around her waist as he sat her down carefully. She didn't see anything until a sudden gold light light the cave. Gabi sat in awe, not that she was eith what could be the most hadsom guy left, but the cave was so beautiful. "It's beautiful." she whispered running her hands against the marble floor. She looked up at Everrett as he lifted his hand slowly. Gabi watched his hand come up to her face and wipe something off her forehead and she felt a shock on her face. He was so close, she could feel his cool breath. There was something about him that didn't scare her like she knew it should. She watched him tell her something then get quieter. She lifted an eyebrow " You can tell me..." she said a little hurt that he wouldn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Everrett shook his head and closed his eyes, his lashes make balck cresents on his face.
"You dont want to know. But I promise not to hurt you. Just dont move. I need to do something."
He said moving his large hand down so that his fingers cupped her ear and his thumb rubbed just below the temple. He got to his knees. His dark wash jeans were dark against the marble, as were his black raven wings. He retracted them back into his flesh and leaned closer to Gabi.
"I just. Your so beautiful."
He said opening his eyes to look at her beauty. Something a little more emotional and intense thank admaration burned in his eyes. He leaned forward until there was only room to stick a piece of paper inbetween Gabi's and his face. He tooking in he smell, the rosy color on her cheeks. The fine golden strands of hair plastered to her face. Her full pink lips. But mostly her brystal blue eyes. His whole body tingled with anticpipation. He kissed her on the cheek, missing her lips by a hair, on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Gabi felt and electric shock go down her spine when he kissed her. Gabi's head started to spin, everything was happening so fast she could feel her heart pounding in her head. She hoped he couldn't feel it and the her cheecks became red and rosey. She went to say something, but she realised she never told him her name and he never told her his. She laughed quietly to herself and looked right into his green eyes, she liked the way his freckles danced when he... Wait a minute, she thought No, no, no, I am not falling for him. Gabi looked away awkwardly and sighed. He was dark and mysterious, he was very cute, and he didn't kill her, but she could tell that he was clearly a demon. She didn't want to be mean, because she knew he could kill her in a snap. She realised how cold she was and wished she had a jacket or something to keep her warm, but ignored the freezing cold biting at arms and face, Gabi looked up at his eyes, even when they were sitting down he was still alot taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Everrett gave his most dashing smile to her and rubbed her arms, seeing the goosebump there.
"This is all wrong isnt it?"
He asked.
"I didnt mean to be rude. My name is Everrett. Everrett Livingston and I was killed back in the 1600's by an angry mob. They threw a wooden spear through my heart."
He said letting her into his world. He purpously left out the part about him being a pshycic vampire.
"And who might you be? I have asked you."
He said tucking a lose golden lock behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Gabi didn't flinch when he tucked her hair behind her ear, but did devolope a weird feeling. She decided she hated the feeling, just like she knew she should feel the same way about Everrett. "Gabriella" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm

"Gabriella"
He whisper the name feeling right on his tounge.
"Well, Gabriella, do you trust me?"
He asked knowing what they all said. No. But he was hoping this one was different. He felt somehting for her he hand never expireinced with another person. Living or none living. It was ehilirating. Like right after running a long distance.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 am

A smile turned up her mouth quickly, making her eyes dance and shine. She rubbed her fingures across the marble thinking. She felt his eyes burning into her eyes and knew she had right where she wanted him. "I'm not sure yet, I mean you haven't killed me yet... but you did capture me for a reason.." then she looked right into his peircing eyes and seachered his eyes for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm

"Oh do you now? And whos in charge, you?"
He asked her, looking down at her. He was about a two heads taller than her. Everret thought it was adorable. She was like a lost little puppy, that knew how to bite. He gave her his serious face.
"Who knows, maybe Seth wants you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the gardens   In the gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Areas of Heaven, Hell, and Earth :: Heaven :: Cloud territory-
Jump to: