Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death of the Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Everret ran through Earth residential zone, looking for someone to tlak to. His eyes were wilded and his hair disheaved. He saw a poarticular girl with black hair and grabbed her arm.
"What is you name."
He said his voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Danielle looked up at the person. "Danielle." she hissed, jerking her arm away, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Everrets sea green eyes where wide, he looked like a lost little kid.
"I ju- I just need someone to talk to. You look so much like Evelyn."
He said reaching out and caressing her face.

((Evelyn was his bride-to-be when he was alive in the 1600's. But she was killed, accused of being a witch. And he was killed, accused of being a vampire, which he was.))
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:23 pm

"Don't touch me!" Danielle said, her voice and eyes resembling Scarlets.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Everret grabbed her arm.
"Evelyn, I won't let them take you!"
He said screaming, grabbing her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Danielle yanked away. "I'm not Evelyn. My name is Danielle."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Everret gave her the look of a crazy man.
"Nice Evelyn, tell them your not you, and they can't kill you! Come on lets go! You forgot your wedding dress!"
He said twining his fingers into hers, and tugging her away.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm

"Stop!" she said, trying to get her hands from his, "I'm not your wife or whatever. My name is Danielle, If you don't stop, Scarlet will come. Scarlet wont like you trying to pull me away. Look into my eyes and you will see that I am different."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Everret didn't look in her eyes instead he laughed, the laugh only a broken hearted man could make.
"Hurry! Before she comes then! Nothing can keep us apart now."
He said, swooping her up in his arms gently and running through the chaotic streets.
"There coming after us! We must get away!"
He said referring to Radell, who was running behind them, but slowly was losing the race.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Scarlet appeared in front of them, her eyes wide and flickering. When she spoke, yeah word was filled with venom. "Let. My. Sister. Go. Right. Now." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Everret stopped.
"Hold still Evelyn!"
He said, breathing something like a cloud out, then jumping into it. After he jumped into it, the cloud disappeared. He and Danielle had landed inside the cave, made of marble.
"Where safe now."
He whispered to Danielle, hugging her close to him, and planting kisses on her head.
"Were safe now darling."

OCC: i feel like Im godmodding, but im trying to give you alot of reasons to kill Everret.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Danielle lat out a type of yell, then jerked away from him, putting a few feet between them. "Bad idea." she whispered. "You shouldn't of kissed me." then she pulled out her dagger. Once her hand touched the hilt, her body was turned into shadow.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Everret looked at her, until she disappeared.
"But my love, I is impossible to not kiss you. You are so dear to me!"
He said, walking around looking for her.
"Won't you come out and play?"
He said playfully, looking for her. His hair was sticking this way and that, and his eyes burned with the fire of a crazy man. He reached out, trying to feel for her.
"Have you lost the love we once felt?"
He asked, tears forming in his crazy man eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Danielle sighed, the sound of her voice echoing. "You must understand that I'm not the girl you think I am." she said, "But I can still be your friend, if you clear you head for me."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Everret shook his head. "You are the girl. The one I love!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Danielle growled in frustration. "NO I'M NOT!" she yelled. She put her dagger back in the belt, reappearing a few yards away, "How am I your girl? From what I know, I am Danielle Night, retired assasson; destroyer of families. I was put in a foster home nine years ago, after killing my own parents on the job. My only family is my brother Jason, who I have never harmed and never will. While doing a job, there was a fire. At the time, my sister Scarlet was my assastant and she died in that fire, saving me. I know my history. I KNOW I am not the girl you think I am."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Everret's eyes cleared. "Wha- where am I?" He asked, a little confused. He has heard Danielle's words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Demon   Death of the Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of the Demon
Page 1 of 1