Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

Halloween Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Rose nodded.
"I could say the same about me. Im not here to make friends. Im here to protect Danielle. And also me and Danielle are connected in some way to no one will ever be connected with her. No one, not even you."
She said, crossing her arms under her breast and gave a blank stare. Her now green eyes were like a growing cornfield. They looked like every other cornfield you saw, but the harder you stared the more different they started to look. Like a cornfield, they were dotted with gold and brown. They were painted in different greens, dark and light, and they had a black ring around the outside, shooting black daggers into iris. But even though they were green and not blue, tey gave off and icy signal, like a frost bitten leaf.
Back to top Go down
Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

Gabi~Emmy~Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Emmy flew to his window and knocked on it a couple of times. She smiled her hair still up on her head strands waving around in her face. She smiled as she watched him burn Gabi's note, Emmy was so happy he chose her over that prepy angel.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Scarlets eyes flashed black, along with Danielles. "And how are you "connected" with her?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Everret shook his head no at Emmy, and went to draw the curtains. He saw the shock on her face, then anger, but he still drew the black fabric, shutting out the rest of the world.

Rose shrugged.
"My soul found hers and hers mine when I died. And only because we share some connection. I dont know how I know, but when I was shown a picture of hell and one of heaven, and I picked heaven I woke up as an angel. And all this was in my head. I dont know, some greater being."
She said her eyes throwing sparks at Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Scarlet smiled, but it was Danielle who said. "And yet I can live without you.."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Rose nodded sadly.
"You did until you died, but now, that we have been connected, it is for some reason that you are in danger. More than ever."
She said rubbing the goosebumps on her arms back down.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Danielle laughed, the sound of glass breaking. She held up her head, and her pale skin seemed to glow when compared to all the black she wore. "Im ALWAYS in danger. Ever sinse.." she stopped herself, then continued. "Ever sinse I did something bad, I have had o dodge the people who has tried to kill me. In what ways can you make that WORSE?"
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Rose shook her head. Her auburn curls shaking as they cascaded down her back.
"For some reason, the universe thought you need more help then you already had."
She said looking Radell in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Radell stared back, narrowing his eyes.

"I'd like to know why..." Danielle said, "Nevermind, I think I already do."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Rose narrowed her eyes in turn, ignoring Danielle for a momet. Something sturred inside her when she looked at Radell. What was it? Probably hate. She said starring even harder, but she knew that wasnt it. Although she didnt dare analyze it. She was scared of what she might find.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Radell lifted an eyebrow. "Find something your interested in?" he asked, his voice unusually gentle.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Rose didnt break Radells gaze.
"What ever do you mean?"
She said, everything you needed to know was in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am

Radell laughed, his voice edged with ice. "Wouldnt you like t know."
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Rose's cheeks heated.
"Possibly."
She said, her green eyes flickering.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 am

"Does the little ag\ngel have a crush on my human brother?" Scarlet hissed, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Rose looked down away from Radell's gaze, and started to walk away.

OCC would you post in Death Of A Demon. he, like grabbed Danielle, that was the black haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

Danielle~Radell~Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:59 pm

OOC: ok,

Scarlet smiled as Radell rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily~Rose~Everret

Lily~Rose~Everret

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Rose turned around and gave a grimace to him.
" Are all humans like this. Because if they are, I don't know why I would want to help them."
She said, then turned around, her crimson locks flowing behind her, like a bloody river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night   Halloween Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3