Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels and Demons

RP as either an Angel or a Demon. Who will you choose?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Store Items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Seth~Casteana
Admin
Aaron~Seth~Casteana

Store Items Empty
PostSubject: Store Items   Store Items Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 am

All Items cost Terra, the currency. Also, you will not get any Terra for posting in this forum, nor in the Random Stuff forum. I will always try to add more things to the store, if you have a suggestion, tell me. After you buy something, i must approve that you have bought it before it can be used. Once everything is done, put it in your signature. After you use it, unless it is a multi-time item, remove it from your siggy or put a strike through it. To buy something, just make a topic. Me, admins or mods can RP store-keepers. (AKA People who approve topics.)

Potion: 10 Terra, heals you.
Pheonix Feather: 100 Terra, Revives the dead/unconscious, but for the dead they must be willing to return.
Spell Scroll: 20 Terra, allows you perform any spell.
Dragon Scale: 100 Terra, when used will turn anything into pure fire or pure ice.(CANNOT BE USED ON CHARACTERS)
Pixie Dust: 50 Terra, allows you to fly for one topic.
Sapphire Crystal: 250 Terra, allows you become pure spirit, turning you invurnable for a page of a topic.
Ruby Crystal: 250 Terra, Allows you to become pure fire, turning you invurnable, and able to hurt others, for one page, but afterwards you are weakened.
Diamond Leech: 300 Terra, Allows you to take health from others and use it to heal yourself.

Will add more later.
Back to top Go down
https://angels-and-demons.forumotion.com

Store Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Creations :: Terra Store-
Jump to: